Coaching and Neurofeedback
Helping you reach your best health and well-being
Optimal physical and mental health
Your partner in reaching peak wellness
• Fit and strong
• Healthy eating
• High energy
• Robust health
• Restorative sleep
• Calm and resilient under stress
• Balanced and confident state of mind
• Fully engaged and satisfied with life
You want to be well. You yearn to be in control of your health, to feel better, and to have more energy. You may even know or may have been told what to do in order to become healthy, but you are not confident in your ability to reduce stress, change your lifestyle, or develop a balanced and confident mindset.
With a focus on building autonomous motivation and self-efficacy, the goal of wellness coaching is to help you develop and sustain life-giving, health-promoting behaviors and leave behind health-damaging habits. In a coaching partnership, you will feel empowered as you gain the clarity you need to create a more fulfilling, passionate, and joyful life.
Using a collaborative rather than a prescriptive dynamic, the coach encourages personal responsibility, reflective thinking, self-discovery, resilience, self-determination, and autonomy. At the end of the coaching process, you will feel in charge of your own health, wellness, and self-change.
1. You provide background information through a well-being assessment so that you and your coach are well-informed on the key issues, including medical considerations.
2. During the first 75 to 90-minute coaching session, you identify your priorities and develop a personal wellness plan including a vision, three month goals and the first steps.
3. In subsequent 45 to 60-minute coaching sessions, on a weekly or biweekly basis, you and your coach review the progress toward your vision and goals, explore and resolve the most pressing issues, learn something new, and then agree on a set of goals for the following week. You will enjoy plenty of ah-ha insights along the way.
4. By the end of three months, you can expect to reach more than 70% of your three-month goals and feel energized and confident to embark on new areas with or without your coach.